Assalamualaikum...
hye everyone... i want to share with u
all, my first impression about my UPU result, I can say Alhamdulillah when I
see this result... because Allah gives me a chance to study again. i was very
lucky because I am get the opportunity for further my degree... why I can say
this? because my first time I bought my pin number UPU, I’m interested to feel
life at University. my friends and i try to apply it. In addition, we try to
improve our study first. This time, I was part 6 in diploma at Politeknik
Sultan Abdul Halim Mua’dzam Shah, Jitra.
Finally,
we notified the result UPU was update. I excited check the result but the
result make me feel aggrieved. L. it’s sorrow. Then, I make an appeal and choose the
programme that related with me. This appeal I’m not hopes very much because the chance
often thin. When the time to see the appeal result, I don’t want to see because
don’t want to sad again. Suddenly, the result opposite. I’m not believe that my
name appear at the system. I thank to Allah because gives me chance to get the
new life at University. J
![]() |
| :) |











2 comments:
hey sis, congratz
thanks.. :D
Post a Comment