THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

(^_^)

follow n dashboard


twitter

Saturday, November 17, 2012

tOgEtheR hanG oUt with mY hOusemAte

assalamualaikum...

long time i'm not writing this blog. i don't know how to start from where.. haha... okay.. let's me wrote my story about my friends. we do not plan to get out .. my friend suddenly feel bored at room. she asked me and other friends to go out together. we rented a car. After that, after we were finish to cooperate with owner car rental we take the car. I was the driver. oh no! I brought the car in crowded conditions and the car is manual not automatic. I drive calmly. We went shopping at Giant, Klang. Then, we went to the tutti fruity because one of us would like to eat ice cream at there. We got 10% from real price because we are student. We turned around in klang. I saw a new environment of while driving the car. On the way we went home, we stopped at McD to bought dinner. We arrived around 9.00 pm at Uitm Puncak Alam. we were enjoyed together. The pictures that I take.. :P


aqila...:D


Afifah.. :D

Syue.. :D


mE.. :D


the billboard of Klang..

>_<


;)

^_^

0 comments:

gugur